2) What was your favorite moment of the year? Hummm…I don’t know. A lot is a blur.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? Drama
4) Where were you when 2005 began? At a party way out off Dixie.
5) Who were you with? Fabi, Christian, and all of his friends.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? A party with Emma and trashed people.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? Emma and people
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? I don’t remember what it was.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? Don’t worry so much.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005? Yes
12) If yes, do they know? Yes
13) Are you still in love with them? No
14) You regret it? ……no.
where’s 15? What the?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes
17) Who are your favorite new friends? Maddie!!!!
18) What was your favorite month of 2005? January
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005? 7
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? Yes
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yessss
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? Ummm probably Spiderman. I really have no idea.
24) What was your favorite song from 2005? Oh jeezz…. collide…. howwie day
25) What was your favorite record from 2005? Fall Out Boy
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? Uh …probably like 6
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? The SOTY show was pretty fun.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005? Not really.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? A lot? No
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? One.
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Hell yes.
32) Do you enjoy where you are now? I’m content.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? I don’t think I’m immature enough to bring that up on lj.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? Yes. And I didn’t mean to.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Ha. That’s a yes.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005? More than I had.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? I’m not sure i did anything I’m proud of myself for…except getting so much better and stronger. I guess I was proud of maddie over the summer when I realized all she had really done and how many times she had stood up for me while I wasn’t there.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? lol….ummm fabi telling the whole junior class person info. Haha. Its kinda funny now.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be? Nothing.
40) what are your plans for 2006? Party a lot. Just have a lot of fun and make new relationships. Get the hell out of here.